How do I create New Databases in my workspace

I would like to develop on NodeRun but I need specific database/scheme and table names. Am I doing it wrong? Or maybe you can run a script that does all the work for me. (please provide email to send it to) If this is not do-able just tell me to pull it down and work on it locally.

https://noderun.com/ide/davidlerman/mobileassistantconfiguration/

ws200325205553jys5l
‘ws200325205553jys5l’@’%’

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS microfirst_slotdispatch;
ERROR 1044 (42000) at line 1: Access denied for user ‘ws200325205553jys5l’@’%’ to database ‘microfirst_slotdispatch’;

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS microfirst_slotdispatch_local;
ERROR 1044 (42000) at line 1: Access denied for user ‘ws200325205553jys5l’@’%’ to database ‘microfirst_slotdispatch_local’

Find the script here.

If you’re developing on NodeRun using the built-in database, then a database is automatically created and the database is given a unique name. You can’t specify your own name.

Your exported SQL tries to create your own DB name with lines like this:

CREATE DATABASE  IF NOT EXISTS `microfirst_slotdispatch`
CREATE DATABASE  IF NOT EXISTS `microfirst_slotdispatch_local`

In order to fix this, you should either manually remove these lines, or just export the tables/data.

For example, I use a Windows desktop tool called HeidiSQL, and when I select the Export option, it allows me to choose what I want to export (and I simply check Tables, but not Database).

Thanks Alex, I will try that. When I pull it down I would just adjust config.js to use the right databases, correct? I do have HeidiSQL from setting up the Crud project.

Yes, correct. You would just adjust config.js.